- Course materials
- Certificate of completion
- One on one shooting instruction
- Student is responsible for his/her own ammunition and can be purchased at Florida Firearms Academy
Dates: SEE DROP DOWN MENU FOR SCHEDULED CLASSES
Florida Firearms Academy
13317 W Hillsborough Ave
1) Will this class allow me to apply for the Florida Concealed Weapon License?
Yes, once you receive the certificate of completion you can use it to submit your application to apply for the Concealed Weapon License.
2) What should I bring to class?
Please bring your I.D. We are going to provide everything else you need to compete the course. This includes a firearm, course materials, pens, paper, eye and hearing protection. Student is only responsible for his/her own ammunition.
Local City and County police departments have temporarily suspended fingerprinting services for Concealed Weapon Permits.
Please visit https://www.fdacs.gov/Divisions-Offices/Licensing/Regional-Offices for updates on the reopening of the Department of Agriculture.