Concealed Weapons Permit Certification (CWP)Regular price $125.00 Sale price $99.00
- Course materials
- Certificate of completion
- One on one shooting instruction
- Student is responsible for his/her own ammunition and can be purchased at Florida Firearms Academy
Rescheduling: All day-of cancellations require at least 2 hours notice. Otherwise a $25 rescheduling fee will be applied.
Upon class completion the following steps are required to apply for your Florida Concealed Weapon License.
1. Submit your fingerprints to the Florida Department of Agriculture. You will find information on this process here.
2. Submit your completed application for the Concealed Weapon License along with your completed fingerprints.
3. Turn in copy of your Tactical Society Certificate of Completion for your Concealed Weapon Permit Instruction.
Dates: SEE DROP DOWN MENU FOR SCHEDULED CLASSES
Florida Firearms Academy
13317 W Hillsborough Ave
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Will this class allow me to apply for the Florida Concealed Weapon License?
Yes, once you receive the certificate of completion you can use it to submit your application to apply for the Concealed Weapon License.
2) What should I bring to class?
Please bring your I.D. We are going to provide everything else you need to compete the course. This includes a firearm, course materials, pens, paper, eye and hearing protection. Student is only responsible for his/her own ammunition.